The Shipping/Crater I is responsible for assisting or using appropriate materials, methods, design concepts and equipment to develop and produce how we package and ship our finished components. Duties include:
• Find and pull job specific crates, materials and products per load list or computerized system and stage for shipping.
• Fully band, crate and number skids for shipping.
• Enter crate numbers into electronic load list.
• Operate the forklift and crane according to established safety standards.
• Operate pneumatic nail and spike guns according to the established safety standards.
• Use multiple saws available in the area to include chop saw, radial arm saw and yard saw.
• Perform daily inspections on forklifts.
• Assist with loading materials, crates and product onto flatbed trucks and into trailers/vans.
• High school education or GED
• Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
• Must be able to add and subtract fractions and decimals and convert between them.
• Prior shipping experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
• Certification on forklift, overhead crane, and pneumatic nail gun is preferred
• Must have legible handwriting and strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on FLiXER