Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
PPC Account Manager (Award Winning)
Location - Kingston Upon Thames, London, KT1 1LF
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Duration - Perm / Full time
Sector - Marketing
One of the industry's fastest growing digital marketing agencies is seeking a PPC Account Manager based in Kingston Upon Thames, London to join its expanding team.
This company is going through rapid growth and this the perfect time to join the business and develop your career. Offering on-going career progression and training on how to implement campaigns, the role will be very hands-on within Adwords and Bing Ad Centre.
As the PPC Account Manager your duties will include:
• Day to day management of high spending campaigns.
• Ensuring pay per click accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives.
• Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs.
• Delivering recommendations to maximise performance results.
• Independently managing pay per click workloads within agreed time frames.
• Running optimisation plans and help the wider team identify new sales opportunities.
• Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance.
• Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews, providing actionable recommendations.
• Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders.
To be a successful PPC Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven PPC experience, gained in an agency or a client side role.
• Strong Google AdWords and Google Analytics skills (certified would be advantageous).
• Strong Bing Ad Centre skills.
• Experience handling budgets and dealing with performance targets.
• Strong ability to present ideas and optimise opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results.
• Strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous.
• Degree qualified preferred.
In return, the PPC Account Manager will receive a salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum plus a 10% bonus.