Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is recognized world-wide as the leading manufacturer of paint booths, spray booths, and finishing systems for industrial coating and finishing, automotive body shops, aerospace finishing, and truck and large equipment finishing. GFS has a long tradition of providing equipment designed and manufactured according to the highest standards in the industry, all proudly manufactured in Osseo, Wisconsin.
Global Finishing Solutions is looking for Brake Press Operators to join our production team. This position will assist in the operation of a CNC Brake Press machine to fabricate parts.
Job duties include:
• Must hold an end of the part so that it is resting flat on the bottom die and tight against the back gauge
• Position punches and dies accordingly to make appropriate holes
• Keep work area clean and free for debris or misplaced parts/tools.
• Label parts clearly and put appropriate stickers on necessary parts.
• Move skids or racks that are completed to packing and return with empty skid or rack.
• Check parts throughout production run, using measuring equipment to monitor quality and repeatability of process. Compare flat part to layflat, check length, width, hole pattern, notches and material used.
• Must verify 1st part of a run and every 5th part after that
• Brake small parts that the operator sets the CNC Press Brake up for.
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic understanding of brake press operations
• Accurately read and understand a tape measure, angle gauge, and caliper.
• Operate forklift according to established safety standards.
• Contribute to a continuous improvement environment.
We offer a $1.00/hour shift differential for all 2nd shift positions. In addition, we offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on FLiXER